Thursday, September 27, 2007

Old Friends Reunited






Well I spent Monday morning with a good friend from high school. We haven't talked or seen each other since I was married (nearly 7 years ago) She found my blog and she was coming into town so we got together. Melissa Galt was a great friend in high school; she was the girl I saw Titanic with when everyone at the time had a man and there we were with each other crying our eyes out. It is sad but true. She was the girl that I would randomly go to random places with like Orange or Anaheim or something. Good times. But how could one ever forget the Taurus. It was mighty! Quilt tieing with Mama G. Lunches with the El Toro crew! Dances need we say more. Well enough of the history. She came into to town and we were able to do brunch at Mimi's (Yummy). Then we went over to the aquarium. We had a great time catching up. She is just the same which is so nice. She has a darling baby Ava and a Makayla too, she wasn't able to come out but I am sure she too is darling. I am sad that she lives so far away but now we can reunite often in Utah. Because everyone comes to Utah for one reason or another.















I have to give a shout out to Mama G and her Orange Juice- just don't mess with Mama G and her OJ!!

7 comments:

Lindsey and Ben said...

How fun Ashley?? I miss the good old days of hanging out in the Taurus! The best part is that even though you have not seen or talked in seven years you both look great and happy!!! We all need to do one big reunion sometime!!!

Bowman Family said...

I love the entry. Just one quick fix. It was not even a Taurus it was even better A TEMPO. What a classic. We did have some good times and I miss them. I agree with Lindsey we need to do a big reunion. You'll have to send me those pics. Also my offer is open any time for you to come and visit and I will take both Makaylas to the Georgia Aquarium.

Bowman Family said...

Do you also remember that after Titanic it took us forever to find the car. So there we were wondering around the Irvine Spectrum parking lot. Tears still filling our eyes.

The Pitcher Family said...

Good Times!! I do remember the wandering now that you mention it!!! I vote Lindsey to set something up on the reunion any seconds on that nomination???

Raechal said...

can I come too! I wouls love to see you both...melissa and ashley. (I see lindsey almost once a week) I vote for lindsey to set it up also! maybe we can find jamie?!

Bowman Family said...

I agree that Lindsey would be great at setting this up. I will help in any way possible.

The Pitcher Family said...

okay well let's do it! Does anyone know where Cooper is?? It would fun to have her too.