Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It was a Walk Off!

So I did it. I took the kids into a modeling agency. I sent in a picture of Mak and they called me back to have Makayla come in for an interview and a walk on the runway. I asked if I could bring in the boys and they said absolutely for twins. So we went. I had my mom come and as we were walking in I said to her it is like walking into a wierd twilight zone with amazon women and men that spend more time looking in the mirror then I do. I was so glad she came with me because being the baby wrangler for my three is quite the job. Well Makayla was awesome on the runway she walked down smiled and came back- like an old pro. (She keeps telling me that modeling is fun.) Kaiden however was not so thrilled, let me explain about the runway. It is close to chest high on me and it is glass. Not the best thing for a baby to think that he is going to fall down from this high platform that he can see the ground through and his crazy mom is making him do it. So instead I had Keagan go first and he just ran down it to Grandma he thought it was great. Kaiden followed him and it was all good. They did get many oohs and aahs. They are cute. So on Monday I got a call from the agency and they want to represent them, all three. It is still wierd and I am not sure we will do it but hey, I now know for real that my kids are cute. Watch out Zoolander here come the Pitcher twins!!

3 comments:

Lindsey and Ben said...

Ashley!!! I was so excited to hear from you! Then I found your blog! I added you to our list of Friends and Fam so that we can stay in touch!!! You three kids are soooo cute!!! That is awesome that you did the modeling! Your twins probably could even do commercials too!!! It was great hearing from you!!!

Starnes fam said...

Remember your family when the kids become rich and famous!! haha! I can totally imagine Makayla strutting it down the runway!

Tommy and Jamie said...

You do have the cutest kids! Mak should skip right over modeling and go straight to acting! She has way too much personality to be just another pretty face! My mom checked out my blog and had to call right away to say "Oh my Gosh, Jamie, those kids are SOOOOO CUTE! They are just beautiful!" So, now I blame you as to why Tommy & I don't have kids, what if they aren't as cute or fun? HA! Hope to see you soon, would love to watch the kids again!