Friday, September 14, 2007

Spamalot


On Tuesday we went to the play Spamalot. It was awesome. I have been a Monty Python lover since junior high. We would rent The Holy Grail and just laugh and laugh. I love British comedy there is nothing funnier, I do miss having late night PBS (that is when Are You Being Served and Mrs. Bucket are on). Well back to the play. I had so much fun enjoying the music and laughing at the spoofs. The music is awesome, fun and catchy. The Lady of the Lake has this incredible vocal ability with such diverse music. We had a great time!! Before the play we were trying to get some food but had a hard time finding a place that was fast enough to still get to the show. We ended up at this cool little coffee shop type place. Justin got this great panini and it was yummy, I probably ate more then he did (typical). Mom and Dad thank you so much for the fun and enjoyable evening. Dad and Justin always have way to much fun together, more then a father in law and son in law should have. I think there are rules about that sort of thing. Thank you Tommy and Jamie for watching the three monsters!




I am not dead yet. I am getting better. Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries. Go away unless I taunt you a second time. I'm not old I'm only 27. You said I was old. Dennis. Brave Sir Robyn he ran away he bravely ran away away.

7 comments:

Logan and Kelsey said...

I am super jealous! That is really fun though. Was it a lot like the movie just more musical? Did the bunny make an appearance? Sounds like a great production!

Starnes fam said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all!

Raechal said...

ashley, it's raechal owens....I randomly found your blog through another friends blog....funny! Cute blog. Your kids are adorable! Also, I love your background! check out our blog, we have the same one....ha ha!

Bowman Family said...

Ashely, it is Melissa Galt. How fun it was to find your blog. Your family is so cute. We too have a daughter named Makayla. She will be four in Feb. I hope that we keep in touch how that I found you again. I will be in Utah this weekend.

Bowman Family said...

Ashley, if you read you comments and would like to email me back at melissabowbow@hotmail.com we are still setting up our blog.

The Pitcher Family said...

I love my old friends and love blogging because they can randomly find you!!!

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

We saw Spamalot in Las Vegas this August and thought it was soooo funny. Dad thought so too, even if he did grab a few winks between my hooting and laughing so hard.
Glad you had a fun time.