Sunday, September 2, 2007

Busy Week in Review

What a busy week. I am tired from all the fun we had this week. My sister in-law Staci came down for a visit with her three kids. We had a great time. These are the only cousins that Makayla and the boys have so it is always a ton of fun for the kids. We visited the Children's Discovery Museum. We had a great time playing. There is a ton to do for all ages. The boys really enjoyed the water and driving the cars. Makayla loved the store and house she likes to do anything where she feels big and grown up. Everyone loved the news station. Dallin made a great weather man and Makayla just loved to watch her self on the TV (Watch out Lindsey your job could be in jeopardy with these young and rising stars!!) It was a blast. We were all so tired after but my day didn't end there. I had enrichment which I thought was really good other then the STINKY bath salts. I don't know what happened to them but B.O. with bubble gum is never a good combo. Thursday we went to This is the Place Heritage Park. They have really upgrade since I was there last (7 years ago). The kids loved the train and the pony rides. The play houses for the kids was a ton of fun the babies even loved it. It was SO hot but we had a good time. We then went up to our cabin and enjoyed the cool evening there. The kids played in the sand box and had a great time so need less to say everyone NEEDED a bath. The kids loved the four wheeler rides. That's all that Kaiden and Keagan wanted to do. We said goodbye to Staci and the boys. Dallin was sad that Makayla wasn't going with them. Then Mom and I with my 3 kids went to Swiss Days in Midway. It was hot and busy but I ran into my friend Erin from Vegas and that was fun to see her. Makayla asked why we were there and Grandma said because we are crazy. I think so! Then my sis came into to town to get a new car, it is nice! Her and I hung out Saturday. Logan watched the kids by himself while we went to IKEA. Logan changed his first diaper, ever! Lets hear it for Logan that is quite the undertaking. Makayla was a good help to him teaching him all the basics in child care like how to change a diaper. It is a good thing we left Logan in such capable hands!! It was a busy week and I don't know if I am ready for the 3 hour wrestling match at church. We only have 5 more Sundays until Nursery!! Can't wait! All in all it was a good time had by all and fun to see everyone!

Children's Museum


Keagan using the cash register.



Makayla shopping


Parker, Kaiden, and Keagan driving.


Future news anchores.



Our little Pilots Dallin and Makayla




This is the Place Heritage Park











Wagon ride









Train Ride








Photo by Makayla




Kaiden in the cottage


4 comments:

Logan and Kelsey said...

Sounds like a blast! IKEA was crazy but always fun! Hope we come down soon. It may be awhile since school will be starting up. I actually have to apply myself again!

Lee Starnes said...

Nice job on the story and pictures. It was incredibly fun. And TIRING! Let's do it again soon.

Lindsay and Mike said...

It looks like my job is TOAST in about 20 years! What's a girl to do? At that point, I'll be totally wrinkly & old and Makayla will be this beautiful, young 20-something. Blast those young whipper-snappers!

Starnes fam said...

I could have stayed another week! We missed the zoo...Thanksgiving Point...Planetarium....the list goes on and on!! O well..next time!