Tuesday, October 9, 2007

A Night at the Circus

I feel lost when I don't post more often. Too much happens then I feel like I need to play catch up. It is like missing school- you miss and then you are lost and behind.

The men with the kids. We went with the Garn's and Short's.

Back in the end of September we went to the Circus. I was feeling like it might be fun for the kids. I found the tickets for $3 they were total nose bleeds (notice in the picture NO ONE is behind us) but who cares for 3 bucks. Anyway, I told some friends and we all went. It was great the kids loved it, the parents loved it, everyone had a great time. I was thinking that the boys might not do so well but they were great they just stared watching the acts the entire time. The winner was the elephants by far for the boys. Makayla loved the horses and the flipping, jumping dogs. It was all so amazing.

The boys were digging the popcorn. It is pretty cute to watch your little ones just light up with excitement and by that I mean Justin too.

Makayla thought that it was down right awesome!

No comments: