Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Working on the office

We finally started on the office. We are turning the front "living room" into a more usable space- an office. My bro. in law is a master builder and helped Justin frame it in 2 hours. We put up some of the dry wall yesterday. Look Ma I helped! We are now waiting for the electrical work to get done. I am planning out the furniture in my mind. I think that with my great ideas it will be a place Justin will want to study and a place I will want to work. I can't wait for it all to be done!

Pics to come!

3 comments:

Summer said...

I will have to come see it for some ideas.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Sounds awesome! I would love to have an office! Someday...someday!

Logan and Kelsey said...

We should make a T-shirt for Logan that says, "Master Builder." He would LOVE it! haha Let us know how else we (and by we, I mean Logan) can help!