Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our 8th Anniversary

On December 29th Justin and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married that long. I still fill like we just met but then I have a hard time remembering my life before him. I married the best man in the world, he puts up with me and that says something. I love that he is so hard working and doesn't bat an eye at "jobs" not only mine but my parents and his parents. Let's just say his "honey do" list is extra long with all the things other people ask him to do. He is a fantastic dad and loves to play with the kids when ever he gets a chance and they love to spend as much time with him as they can. We are lucky and so blessed to have the wonderful marriage that we do and I am grateful every day for him. To celebrate our union 8 years ago we went to Rodigio Grill and enjoyed lots of meat and delicious food. It was fun to quietly sit and talk with each other. Then we headed over to Body Worlds and LOVED it!! Even with Justin's ADD he still enjoyed it. It is so amazing so if you get a chance before the 11th go. The best is seeing the babies during the gestational period. You get a new respect for your body and God's talent for creating such an amazing thing.

1 comment:

Lee Starnes said...

Justin is the best...he is so nice to help with everything. Tell him thanks and we love him and are so glad he is in our family. Happy Anniversary!