Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playing at the Cabin

My mom wanted to go and check on the cabin to make sure that it was okay after all the crazy storms we got the week of Christmas. So we headed up to the cabin to play and do our duty. It was a good thing that we checked because we needed to fix the board that keeps the snow from killing the small deck. Luckily my mom is smart and invited us along because Justin was there to rig and climb on the roof. He also shoveled the deck with a few good helpers. But after all the work was done we played and had a good time. Justin pulled me and the kids on the sled behind the snowmobile. SUPER FUN!! We had a chili and hot chocolate and then headed home. I am glad Justin is a great snow driver because we drove down Parley's and you couldn't even see the road Scary! But is was so fun the kids just love playing in the snow!

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Your family is beautiful! I loved your guys christmas card, thanks for thinking of us! We miss hanging out with you guys! I can't believe how old the boys are...CRAZY! oh and I did read the Uglies series, I really liked! Happy New Year!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like fun! BTW, you & Justin were married just weeks after Mike & I were! Yay for Christmas weddings & for the year 2000!

Bowman Family said...

You have been up to so much over the last few weeks, but what fun.
I too can't believe that it has been eight years. Congrats.

The Sutton Family said...

You just have such a cute family! Your little twins are hilarious! I hope you don't mind, I'm adding you to my blog so I can watch your familie's shenanigans!