Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prince Charming

This morning Makayla was all dressed up and ready for her wedding. She says to her brothers "Who is going to marry me?" They both answer not me. I tell her she will just have to wait for Prince Charming. She looks at me very serious, "Do you have a Prince Charming Mom?" Yes I do it is Dad! Makayla was then very concerned in typical 4 year old girl way, " Did you have a princess dress?" Yes my white wedding dress. She was glad to learn that I was totally prepared with appropriate dress and shoes for my Prince Charming! I am lucky to have an amazing Prince Charming! For us we are lucky enough to have a Happily Ever Afer!

5 comments:

Logan and Kelsey said...

aww that is too cute! I need to call her and tell her about what my students said about her picture!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! What a cute story!

Lee Starnes said...

Great kids. Makayla makes me laugh.

M.S. said...

This made me smile. Thanks!

Lee Starnes said...

Tell Makayla that King Grandpa RIc is anxious for her next visit to the Highland castle! She is the best.