Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Do you know your name?

The boys when they were 3 months old.
For the longest time the boys did not know if they were Kaiden or Keagan. They didn't get it until after they turned 2. Well, I am not so sure that they actually know who they are. As I was getting ready for church Kaiden walks in and I told him to go have Dad help him with his shoes. Kaiden says, "Dad is talking to Kaiden." I look at him and say you are Kaiden. then he corrects him self. "Dad is talking to my brother." Then we are driving in the car the other night and Kaiden says, "I am Keagan and my brother is Kaiden." Oh no he is SO confused. I correct him and have him repeat his name. One day they will know who they are!

8 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

How do you know the difference?? haha!! I can't imagine not knowing your name.. lol!!

Russ and Katie Olsen Family said...

I love this post. It makes me laugh. The things I have to look forward to!

Lee Starnes said...

Those kids...they are so funny.

Lindsay and Mike said...

So cute! I love that picture of them!

Bowman Family said...

That is too funny.

Melanie said...

That would be so hard to make them understand! They are so cute!

Josh&Lizzy said...

Holy MOLY!!! Your family is so stinkin' adorable!! Time sure flies! I'm glad to see you guys look like you're havin' so much fun up in Utah. Your brood could not possibly be any cuter!

Lisa Christine said...

That is so fun that you have twins! I secretly hoped that I would have twins each time I was pregnant...but I guess it wasn't meant to be :)

That is so funny that they aren't quite sure who they are yet :)

My sister has twins who are absolutely IDENTICAL! I could never begin to tell them apart. Anyways, their names are Peter and Benjamin. And since I never know which one I am talking about I just refer to them as "Petamin". Saves so much time!