Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am just Boring

I know many of you would like my life to be so much more exciting then it is. Well sorry to disappoint it isn't. We have not done anything very exciting lately. Over Conference weekend we spent the weekend at our family cabin- I love that place. But I have 0 pics of the fun weekend. The girls even got tons of cute cards done, thanks Mom. It was fun having my sis down for the weekend. It is so beautiful up there. I stayed an extra day with my mom and we enjoyed the best weather up there on Monday last week. Funny thing last week we were at the farm and they have a fake cow you can milk. Keagan comes running up to me and yells "Mom I just pulled on the cows peepee." It was pretty funny. Justin also had region last week and his team placed third. It is a tough region and his team is the fastest team Alta has ever had. They have state next week- Go Hawks! We had Super Saturday this weekend and it was so fun. Everything was darling! I always enjoy a long day of crafting with the girls. So that is waht the Pitcher clan has been up to. See boring now you are saying that maybe I just shouldn't write any way! or that you are now dumber for having read this!

3 comments:

M.S. said...

You are not boring! Take some photos of your crafts. Love to see what others do for Super Saturdays. We are doing Wonderful Wednesday!

Lindsay and Mike said...

That wasn't boring! My life lately has consisted of work & housework. Too much work if you ask me!

Melanie said...

I hardly doubt your life is that boring with three cute kids to entertain you! Now my life on the other hand :)