Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wizard of Oz


My children's latest new obsession is the Wizard of Oz. Makayla now wants to be Dorothy for Halloween after the butterfly. I guess next year I will be the wicked witch and the boys can be my flying monkeys! I pulled out the movie because I haven't seen it in forever and I was bored on Sunday. I think that they have now watched it 5 times in 2 days- can you say Mom of the year!! It is funny I thought that they would think that it was a little to scary at the end but they like it. They just call the Wicked Witch the "scary girl". My kids are finally getting better at watching movies. They have a more sophisticated movie palette no animation for them.

5 comments:

The Clems said...

lily isn't quite there yet, she watches the muppets wizard of oz. maybe i could slowly slip the REAL one in there!

Logan and Kelsey said...

How fun! I am going to be Dorothy this year and Logan is going to be the scarecrow (again). Tell Mak! We need a big pic of your NEW HAIR!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Great movie!

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Hello, long time no talk! It's so fun to get caught up on your cute family. Just thouht I'd let you know that we did move to AZ and that i was forced to start a blog. It is ammonandkimriggs.blogspot.com

Lish said...

That is a required movie for my family every thanksgiving! check my blog out I tagged you :P