Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Job

I have a new job okay not so much a job but a thing that I am doing. I am an Education Consultant for Discovery Toys. I really love the products and thought hey I should get a discount instead of paying full price! So if anyone needs AWESOME toys give me a call. I am having a party at my house on October 29th at 7:00pm. Come one and all!! Now that you have been solicited don't you all feel better. Seriously the toys are awesome and you can check them out at my website. www.discoverytoyslink.com/ashleypitcher

Now to the important stuff. I cut my hair not just cut but chopped it off I LOVE IT!! I will post a pic soon!

5 comments:

Starnes fam said...

Ooo..Im so excited! I can't wait to see the hair!! Fun fun!

Lindsay and Mike said...

You can't do that! You can't say "Hey! I chopped my hair & it looks awesome" and then not post a pic! Come on, come on, come on...hurry up! :)

Anonymous said...

You must come over now! I have to see it! I'd invite myself over, but who wants my whole crew over to invade your house? Didn't think so. COME OVER!

Kimmie said...

Ashley...I don't know if you will remember me...Kimmie Moran from the Santa Margarita Ward. Anyway, it is weird to find people through this strange blogging world! Your family is darling and you look great. Where are you living? I don't have a blog, but email me and let's catch up!
kimberlylark@gmail.com
Kimmie

Melanie said...

I want to see pictures of your hair too! Yeah for a new look!