Thursday, September 25, 2008

My New Love

I have discovered digital scrapbooking. After a nearly three year sabbatical from scrapbooking I am back. I love that I don't have to get all my crap out just for my kids to get into. I know that I am slow to get into the digi thing but I had to get a small tutorial before I really jumped in. But in the last five days I have scrapped about 15 pages. This is amazing because it is SO quick and easy. I am loving it. Here is a page I have done! It is taking forever to upload the pages so just enjoy the one for now until I learn how to post things better.

8 comments:

Raechal said...

ashley, that page is soooo cute! did you buy a digital kit for that or put it together yourself? very cute!! its probably taking forever to load pages because they are so big. if you save a smaller copy that would upload way faster :) so cute, good job!

The Pitcher Family said...

It is a kit that was a freebie. And a template that too was a freebie. I am all about free stuff.
check out ikeagoddess.blogspot.com for tons of freebies.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!! My sister just started digital scrapbooking, it's great! I love them. Can't wait to see more.

Starnes fam said...

Good for you! I'm so done with the paper and glue too!

Jessica said...

Very cute! I've never been very good at the scrapbook thing probably because it requires so much space!! Maybe I could do it digital -- you'll have to teach me!

Ashley said...

Wow, that is amazing. I am going to try that. I am impressed. That is great that you are doing that, I have some other friends that do that.

Lee Starnes said...

Always enjoy reading your blog. I need help with mine. I did add music though. Mom

Rachel Gillie said...

I love digital scrapbooking, I am actually thinking of going to my ward's crop the night away at Timeless and bring my laptop!!!