Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For Give Me Blog World

For Give me blog world for I have sinned. It has been two months since my last confession I mean post. I have also not read anybody's postings in nearly two months. I will update and continue to update for my sins to be absolved. Well I will do my best but I will probably have to confess my sins again. We have been super busy with summer stuff and I have just been trying to live my life and enjoy it. But Justin is back to teaching and going to school, I find that I have more time in the evenings. I also try to kill time to make the time go by quicker. Well lets see I will post the fun summer stuff when I have the pictures. I will update you on the boring stuff. Summer Rocked! Justin finished his first semester of Graduate school. We are one step closer to being done with school! Justin was released from Ward Mission Leader (a very busy job), yeah! He was given the calling to be with his family- because the man has NO time. But a week later was called into the Elder's Quorum Presidency. Bye Bye Justin! Well it could always be worse!! The kids are cute like always and life is good. I know that this totally sucks for a post that was long over due but hey I am a little rusty and I don't want to post about our rocking summer until I have the pictures. I know you all won't leave your computer now that I am back on. I know tears were shed over my lack of posting but no reason to fear Ashley is here (again)!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay ashley's back.. Can't wait to hear about your fun, awesome summer. Hey I hope you got my email about the blog address change. Here it is again incase you didn't get it. http://aboutustwo.blogspot.com/
Glad you back..

M.S. said...

I was just thinking you were in the witness protection program. Hee hee hee. If you really get bored, I believe I blogged every day this summer. It may help you kill some time!

It is good to have you back in the blogging world!

Bowman Family said...

I am so happy that you are back, but I do understand that sometimes life does get busy and a blogging break is needed.

Nelson Family said...

It's about time! I know how it goes though. Maybe we can show up at your doorstep and surprise you again soon!

Raechal said...

glad to see you are back and that you had a fun summer! can't wait to see pics :)