Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fraternity Formals and Proms

We had some unexpected visitors drop in on us on last Saturday. Our friends from Cedar City Steve and Gina dropped by to drag us along to Justin and Steve's fraternity formal. We had so much fun hanging out with them. It was at the Depot in the Gateway, not home depot, where we had this great dinner and laughed. I really should have asked for the recipe! After the men visited with all the other fraternity boys we went to the capital to Alta's Prom. It was so funny to be walking with Justin, Mr. Pitcher, Pitcher, or Pit. The kids were yelling out his name like he was a celebrity. We danced, laughed, and hung out with Pitcher the high school celebrity. We had a great time seeing Steve and Gina we are so glad that they just dropped in on us to drag us off to a fun evening.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No picture? Come Ash, now I have to use my imagination! I'm picturing teal, puffed sleeves, and loads of tulle. Am I right?

Lynette said...

Hi! So I grew up across the street from Justin. I'm so glad I found your blog. Your family is beautiful. The Pitchers were so good to me growing up. Shane and Brent are the reason I ran cross country. Tell Justin Hi.

The Pitcher Family said...

Actually how did you know Natalie??? Did you sneek a peak in my closet??

M.S. said...

yeah where at the photos? Sorry we weren't there... we wanted to go but as you probably read!

Bowman Family said...

What a fun evening.

Ashley said...

That sounds like you had a lot of fun!!! That is great that his students love him so much!

Nelson Family said...

Come on Ashley, I want to see the pictures too. Especially the ones of prom at the capital. Those are priceless.