Sunday, April 27, 2008

Catch Up

So I haven't posted much of anything lately because my computer isn't reading my SD card and some things just aren't fun to post about unless you have a picture. So I have Justin's computer and I am going to play catch up on my posts. Sorry, I will try to keep it brief.

I guess I filmed it sideways. Just turn your head :)

Makayla is playing t-ball and loving it. I know most kids get bored and pick at the grass but not Makayla. She is out there hustling for the ball it is pretty funny! One boy was upset because he couldn't get the ball and a parent told him to run after it, he responds "I can't she is too fast." It is true she must be a Pitcher with that leg speed!



This week we moved the boys into big boy beds. They were both climbing out and I was afraid someone would get hurt. We borrowed beds from my parents until my brother claims them. We don't have cute bedding for them YET but they love their beds! I was expecting HORRIBLE nights for a while but they have been surprisingly good. Makayla would kick and scream and never go to sleep but the boys are pretty good. They ask if they can "sleep with brother" and I will find two of them in one bed. They will stay in their room and play with each other and then finally go to sleep. At night we just say good night and they go right down. The only down side is that they wake up too early now 5:30 or 6:00am. Oh well!




My brother, Clayton graduated from the Fire Academy this week. The boys loved the fire trucks. Congrats Clay!! Anyone need a well trained, good looking fire fighter??




When I was watching Parker, our cousin, we went to the baseball game. The kids were pretty good considering how long baseball games are. Tickets were like a dollar, good cheap family entertainment. Makayla loved the Bumble Bee and so I got a picture with the cousins and the bee.

Logan (bro in law), Mak, Parker, Dallin, and Kelsey (my sis) enjoying sweet COLD seats at the game!

It was brief!! Yeah for me!

7 comments:

Bowman Family said...

Big Boy beds already. Does it seem like they are growing up to fast. I feel that way with Ava.
Tell Clay congrats. How cute is Kelsey. I just remember her as a little girl and now she is a beautiful married woman. I want to some out again and see your entire family.

Ashley said...

So fun to read the catch up posts.

Starnes fam said...

Makayla looks so stinkin cute in her little baseball hat! I can't believe the boys are already in big boy beds....they are growing up so fast.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Your kids are so flippin' cute! I bet Makayla is about 10x better than all the boys on her team! How could she not with two athletic parents?

Jensen Family said...

Ashley!!! Oh how I miss the Pitcher's! How the heck are you and JP doing? Yea, I see Nat every so often, she lives like two minutes from us...but she never answers her phone! I am so excited that I get to see pictures of your fam. I miss hanging out with you guys! Are you still in Utah! I love you guys!!

Ash and Shane said...

Go Makayla! That was an awesome hit. She's going to be able to give her brothers some good tips by the time they are ready to play!

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

Wow, that was a fun jam-packed blog! And of course all about our favorite people! Can't wait to see a T-ball game.