Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Boys are Two!

My home boys Keagan and Kaiden.
Kaiden and Keagan turned two on Friday. We had a fun family get together to have cake and ice cream. These boys have been a wonderful blessing in our family. There are many reasons why I just love having twins and my boys. They have a neat relationship that no one can replace or take away- it is the ultimate love hate relationship! It is like watching puppies play and wrestle. They do the sweetest things for each other like feed each other or say please so they will share a toy. My boys are just fun!

Here are some interesting things about them individually:

Kaiden

1. He is a momma's boy. He will get sad the minute he knows I am about to leave him.

2. He runs away when I am going to put him in bed. But the second he lays down he is out.

3. He has the most expressive face and crinkles his nose so cute when he says certain things.

Keagan

1. He can jump out of cribs and pack and plays. We lowered the bed and he did it once and hasn't tried it again. He must have hurt himself- well at least he learns from his mistakes.

2. He gets this cute naughty face, that you can't help but love, when he knows what he is going to do is wrong. It is pretty easy to tell when he is up to something.

3. He is quick to say sorry when he hurts someone or does something wrong. It is so sweet.


They both ask to "rock a minute" before they go to bed.

They are 38 minutes apart.Kaiden was first.

They both love their sister and think she is awesome.

They both bring me such joy.

They both cry during the closing song of sacrament because they know they are going to nursery.

They are in different nursery classes.

They love to ride bikes and play outside especially to dig in dirt.

They always want what item the other one has.

I dress them alike because I can!

I have always been able to tell them apart. Justin figured it out when they were about 15 months old but still mixes them up, only occasionally.

They sit in time out.

They give each other the cutest hugs and kisses.

They bite each other.
They love hats.


They are a ton of fun and I love having them. Happy Birthday Boys we love you!

9 comments:

Bowman Family said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!! They are still as cute as ever. Guess what Ashley (Bole) had twins on Friday. A boy and a girl. How exciting isn't it.

Russ and Katie Olsen Family said...

Wow- they are adorable. Hope they had a fun birthday. They look like they are so much fun. It makes me so excited for my twins!! It will be about 4-7 weeks now, it's coming so fast! You sure have darling kids!

Raechal said...

very cute :) I always wanted to have twins....what a lucky mom you are!

Anonymous said...

ohh they are soo cute.. Ibet twins are a blast to have!! Happy Birthday..

Do you remember me?? Mandi Roth? Send me an email if you remember me.. Hope it's ok i read your blog.. mandeemore@gmail.com

Starnes fam said...

Love those boys! They are so darn cute! I can't believe they are 2 already! Crazy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley... Thanks for leaving me a comment. Can you email me though I wanted to keep in touch, if we can.. And I don't want to leave it all in your blog.. You know.. Your boys are soo adorable. And your little girl is So beautiful.. Love her name also, My neice has the same name, spelled different.. Makaila.. Cute.. Anyway, email me.. mandeemore@gmail.com
Thanks!!!

M.S. said...

Your boys are so cute! I'm getting ready to enjoy the "terrible twos" as we approach it. I can't believe our "babies" are two! I can't believe you have TWO nursery classes. Wow!

The Pitcher Family said...

No we have 6 nursery classes!!!

deleted said...

Hi Ashley, Your boys are getting so big! You must be SUPERWOMAN if you can handle twins in addition to Mikayla!