Thursday, March 6, 2008

Makayla is FOUR!


If you know her, you know how awesome she is if you don't take some time and spend it with her. I could stop there but since it is her birthday I will elaborate. Makayla is a fun and energetic child that could talk your ear off. She makes me laugh, get frustrated, and laugh some more every single day. I love to do things just with her because she is SO much fun. She is dramatic, creative, imaginative and thoughtful. She is a pleasure to be around most of the time. I just really feel so lucky that I have such a great kid. She is AWESOME!!!


Some interesting things about Mak:

1. Every night she asks me to tickle her back but it is her armpits that she likes tickled.

2. She draws pictures for other people everyday and folds them up really small to deliver them.

3. She is a child always busy doing something. She has yet to watch a feature film (Any Disney Princess movie included) all the way through. When she is about half or three quarters of the way through she is bored and moves on to doing something active.

4. She loves to sing. You can catch her making up he own songs all the time. She even Sings and Skis, now that is talent!!

5. She has the most amazing memory. She can tell me details of a story that I have forgotten. She remembers names, faces, birthdays, and anything we have discussed.


I love you Mak, LaLa, Mak Attack, Makayla!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!

8 comments:

Lindsey and Ben said...

Happy Birthday Makayla! Ashley she is absolutely beautiful! I hope that she had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny about the armpit thing, Easton does that too! And I love your layout!

Bowman Family said...

Happy Birthday Makayla. She is a wonderful girl and I was excited to meet and spend some time with her last September. She helped the weekend not be such a sad one.

Russ and Katie Olsen Family said...

Wow, Pitchers, you have such a darling family!! Yea, we could use all the advice we can get on the twins coming in June! We love your blog and hope to be able to get together with you soon!

Logan and Kelsey said...

Tell Makayla that Logan and I love her and hope her birthday was great. She really is such a funny girl and favorite neice (the only one)!

Starnes fam said...

Hope the birthday was a hit! She is such a sweet little girl and we love her very much!

M.S. said...

I know you have never really met my Emmalee but I think these two are very much alike! Happy Birthday!

Mandi said...

Hey Ashley,

It's Mandi Roth from the Stonegate Ward, in Las Vegas. Hopefully you remember me. I was looking at another Blog, and i saw you on there. I hope it's ok that I looked at your blog. Also, my husband works for Cache Media Works with Joe, and I have seen pictures of your family there at the office. You have a beautiful Family. I was wondering if you ever talk to Kim Riggs still or if you have an email or address of how I can get in touch with her. Please email me when you get a chance and just let me know you got this and if you you can help me. I would appreciate it. I hope it's ok I put this as a comment, you can delete it I just didn't know how to get in contact with you. Or you can give her my email and have her contact me, if you don't want to give it out. Thanks so much. I hope all is well with you and your beautiful family.

Thanks Mandi Roth
mroth04@gmail.com