Sunday, August 12, 2007

Friday Night at Wheeler Farm


Justin got back on Friday from his High Altitude Running Camp. He took some of his athletes up to Alta Ski Resort to camp and to run torturous trails. I guess that sounds fun to them. The entire running thing eludes me. He said they all had a great time including the many parents that attended. Justin got back and cleaned up and wanted to go feed ducks with the kids. We stopped at his parents; had some dinner and then headed to Wheeler Farm to feed ducks. Justin's parents joined us. We all fed the ducks and then let the kids go and play in the tree house. We walked around looking at all the animals; the kids loved all the animals. The boys enjoyed the sheep. Makayla liked feeding the baby swans. Justin loved torturing the chickens (one in particular). Isn't that a sign of a serial killer or something??? Well, we all had a great time. It is on the nights like this that I just enjoy being with my family.

4 comments:

Logan and Kelsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Logan and Kelsey said...

Oh sounds fun! I really want to go to Wheeler Farm again! Anyway, I think I am coming down to Utah to drop off your stuff on Tuesday. Let me know if you will be around. When I am there, I want to borrow the books. Apparently I am truly missing out. Talk to you later! I will probably call you tomorrow or something. LOVE YA!

Higham Inc. said...

Ashley!!! It's Liz Leber (now Higham)..I followed some links and came across your blog. I cannot believe you have three kids. Doug and I are expecting our first in January, we're super excited. Your family is just the cutest. Sounds like you're doing well..love all the pics. Take care~Liz

Brittany and Clayton said...

Cute Pics!! Looks like you guys had fun at the farm! Your kids are growing way too fast!! I can't wait to see you guys!!