Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Converse love Affair

I have a bit of a love affair with Converse. I always have. I had a pair of baby pink ones in high school. They were hard to find but when I did I wore them every day. I loved them. They smelled and were holey but oh how I loved those shoes.
I still have the same feelings about those shoes but now my girls wear them. Makayla has had two pairs both bright pink and she wants high tops for her next pair. Hers are wearing out! Maci has a pair of green and pink high tops. Oh there is nothing cuter then watching Miss Maci run around in those! I get many compliments for her cute converse. She wears them with dresses, pants and about any outfit. I love them on her!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

4 comments:

Armstrong Family said...

They are WAY cute....and no one can wear those Converse like The Mace does!

Lindsay and Mike said...

So cute!

Raechal said...

I love converse on my kids too! I think they are the cutest shoes....especially pink ones on little girls!

The Clems said...

the clems LOVE converse too! i collect them. my latest pair are hot pink! sah-weet!