Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Need a good laugh

So I found the FUNNIEST blog ever.

cakewrecks.blogspot.com

I was laughing SO hard my kids were asking what was so funny. Just take a minute and experience the wonderful world of BAD, I mean really BAD professional cake decorating. People paid money for these that is sometimes the funniest part of these cakes!

WARNING: Do not read at work or while others are expecting you to be doing work, loud laughter is a side affect of this blog. Often times this blog will leaving you rolling in your chair. Side splitting laughter if often a result of viewing of this blog! If your laughter persists for more then four hours consult a professional and you can have him/her laughing too!

Check out the fireman cake on the side bar. I am crying I was laughing so hard!*

4 comments:

Aimee said...

I definitely didn't cry, but some of them were pretty hilarious. The Pac Man cake was fun. And the Fraggle Rock cake was amazing! I want one. :) If only we could make ALL of the 80's shows come back...
Aimee

The Clems said...

I have been reading this for almost a year! its so funny! :)

Lisa Christine said...

OK, I have to go check it out now, because someone else was just telling me about that site.

.....I'm on my way to have a good laugh!

Logan and Kelsey said...

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. I am at work and I am seriously laughing out loud--trying to contain it. I should have taken your advice and WAITED! I am going to have to check this site out regularly.