Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Why can't people spell??

Okay just a minute I have my moments where I can't spell too but come on this is crazy. Now that you are going what are you talking about I will elaborate. I was on my site meter and thought that I had a large number of random places visiting my site, mostly back East and Europe. So I wanted to know how they found me. The site meter tells me what word searches people use to come to my site. Here are a list of some of the words used in these random people's searches.

real santa pitchers

pitchers of santa

coler pitchers of santa

I am pretty sure that these people mean PICTURE so please you crazy East coasters lets learn how to spell P I C T U R E!! And the last one I believe is color but whatever.

8 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha!!! I am dying! That is hilarious!!! I am not a wonderful speller myself (thank goodness for spell check), but even I could do better than a few of those!!! :)

Tommy and Jamie said...

My favorite is when I go to pick up pictures I have sent off to print and the clerk laughs when I say Pitcher. Lame.

Starnes fam said...

That is so funny! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

Yep, been there for years, but not as long as Brent has had to say, "Like a baseball pitcher". It is pretty funny how so many people get the spelling wrong, but then there are plenty of the kids don't even know where USA is on a world map today.
I was wondering if the coler meant to be cooler, might have been one of my generation.

Lizzy said...

Justin,
Remember me from SUU? I came across your blog through a friend of a friends. My husband and I got a good laugh tonight when I told him all the funny things we did freshman year in the dorms. Remember our country swing class? That was a blast! And how we told everyone we were cousins? We had everyone believing that we really were! Suckers! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello, and that you have a beautiful family. Here's wishing you and your family a Happy 2008!
Liz White

Anonymous said...

I don't know what I did to mess up my blog..but I had to start all over with a new one. Here is the address
foreveryoung-melanie2.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

I figured out the problem..you can leave it the same.

Annaliese said...

I love misspellings. They make my day. I'm an editor, so I've run across some pretty great ones. My favorite: The plan of salivation