Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa Snob

I am a self professed Santa Snob. I now have seen a variety of pictures of Santas that do NOT look like Santa. First, Santa wears a hat. I am tired of Santa's that are lacking in head gear it is crucial to painting the picture of the jolly man in his sleigh. I believe he would get VERY cold with out it. Second, Santa's suit is red. It is in no way multicolored, green or otherwise. Makayla has a book that clearly illustrates why Santa's suit is red and not anything else (afterall it is his favorite color). Third, Santa is fat. Not slightly skinny but plump. He is a round jolly man that is the essence of Christmas. Fourth, Santa says ho, ho, ho. Just ask Kaiden and Keagan they can tell you. If anyone becomes offended by this maybe they should evaluate their life. Fifth, Santa has a real beard. No fake beards I think that kids are smart enough to see through this so do everyone the favor and grow a nice white long beard. Now if you have any question in regards to what Santa should be Coca Cola has created a clear picture of what Santa should be and look like. Each year I go insearch of the right Santa. South Towne Santa does not meet my expectations. So this year we found him at the Gateway. He had a great high pitched voice with a fantastic ho, ho, ho.There were no lines to wait for him and he had the appropriate head gear and suit. He was awesome the kids loved him. Well okay just Makayla as you can see in the picture.

2 comments:

M.S. said...

I agree with you. The Santa we saw this year was in his PJs. That was weird. My kids even asked why he was in PJs. I told them some lame excuse about how he was getting up from a nap to visit with all the kids! Kids are smarter than people give them credit for.

Nelson Family said...

I love that picture. That is awesome! That is how every kid is with Santa.