Monday, February 7, 2011

Body Parts

There is nothing funnier then talking with your children about body parts. The boys have had some interest lately and today as I was changing Maci we had a funny conversation. Kaiden asked what Maci's penis was called. I told him and we moved on with our day. About 10 minutes later Keagan said to me, "mom you have a china and we have a penis and a poonis." I tried so hard to not laugh in his face. I quickly corrected that he does NOT have a poonis just a bum. I think about it now and I still chuckle!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

9 comments:

thegatewoodfamily said...

BAAA HAHAHA! This just made my day!

The Jones' said...

Baaaahahahaaaha that's hilarious! Love them!

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

Too funny! Reminds me of Justin when he was little. He had the cutest questions and observations.

Armstrong Family said...

LOL!!!!! Never a dull moment with the Pitcher kids!

Anonymous said...

So funny! Love those moments! Taylor happened to see me go to the bathroom in a public restroom and I made him come in with me. He said, "Mom do you pee from your bum?" I said, "No." He continued and said "Well, then where is your pee pee." I said, "I don't have a penis, I have a vagina." And explained how boys and girls are different. He said, "Wow. That is odd." And we moved on with our day! :) Hee Hee Hee!!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Ashley - I just found your blog! This is hilarious! Your kiddos are too cute!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hahahahahahaha! I loved this post!!

The Painted Parlor said...

lol - Aaron calls it a "china" too.

The Painted Parlor said...

woops- it's me, your neighbor, Julie Dunn (in case you didn't know who the "painted parlor" was!