Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ten years, really?

Yes it has been ten wonderful years. Justin and I celebrated our 10 year back in December. We had a wonderful day snow shoeing. We went out to dinner and had a quiet evening at home with no kids.
I asked Justin what he has learned over the last 10 years and he said that I was a better woman then most. I tried to dig further but no luck. But I can tell you I have learned a ton the last few years. Like learn to let go, don't be so critical, have fun and just be in the moment, it doesn't have to always be done my way, love more deeply then I new possible, to say I am sorry, to say I was wrong (that doesn't happen often) and ask for what I need. I can't say if it was just being married or if motherhood also helped but I can say I have grown. I am so grateful for my best friend and for all that we have been through. Love you Pitcher!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Happy anniversary! We celebrated our 10th last month too. Guess all the cool kids got married in December 2000. ;)

M.S. said...

It does go by fast. Going to a dance together... hearing him tell us all he is going to marry his date... and we believed him. Really 10 years? That means I have a child entering the 10 year mark! AHAHAH!

Andrea said...

Congratulations guys! We'll be hitting our 10 year mark this April, crazy how time flies!