Thursday, January 27, 2011

Being comforted!

Well I have been feelling a bit disheartened, overlooked, and lost in the mix. (I can share this because I know I only have about 3 people read this blog anymore. Which is fine with me!) I know this happens to us moms but it was really getting to me. So you know what, I went to enrichment (or meeting or whatever you want to call it) and the Spirit touched me. I knew that moment that God loves me and knows me and understands my needs. I am so grateful to have poured out my heart and be comforted. I am thankful for amazing women who could be God's hands and help comfort me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya babe. I blame it on winter. It's hard to socialize when you (read: I) don't want to leave the house. I miss hanging out with people, but nobody wants to hang out my lame self or at my messy house. I'm crossing my fingers I'll be myself again in a few weeks, then you better bet I'll be buggin ya! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

You need a vacation! Come to Arizona!

Armstrong Family said...

I read your blog! You're an amazing woman and I love you bunches! ....I also use you for access to Miss Maci! ha ha ha
I fully admit we need some great weather soon, so we can all be outside socializing again!

Summer said...

It is amazing that we can all feel this way no matter how many others really do love us. I stopped blogging awhile back for similar feelings. Heavenly Father really does love us and comforts us in so many ways. I am praying for you.

Starnes fam said...

Whether it be the January blahs or just having those feelings....I think we all experience those downs at times. I'm glad you were quick to recognize those comforting feelings. Love you lots!

Lindsay and Mike said...

There is a song that I love by Laurie Karrigan (not sure on the spelling). I'm pretty sure it's called, "He knows you." Whenever I am feeling like this, I listen to that song. It makes me remember how important I am to my Heavenly Father. Hugs to you Ash!