Friday, July 3, 2009

Funny Fortune

Well not too long ago I got a fortune that read,"A short stranger will be entering your life." A funny fortune indeed but it is all too true. Short stranger #4 will be joining our family at the end of November. We are all thrilled. I had my ultrasound yesterday and the baby (YES there is only one thank goodness) is healthy and perfect! Plus, it is a GIRL! We now round out the family and Makayla is SO excited. I am glad that Heavenly Father listened to her prayers because I am sure she would have felt like returning it if it was a boy. Plus Kaiden and Keagan wanted to name a boy baby Tractor and I didn't want to have explain that that name just wouldn't work. I know many people will think we are crazy because we will have 4 children 5 years and under but hey you have to be a little daft to have children in the first place right! So here is to our short stranger #4 Maci.

12 comments:

Summer said...

I can't say anything because when people hear we are having our 6th all 8 and under... they just stop talking all together. You have an adorable family and I am sure wouldn't change it for the world.

Bowman Family said...

You answered my question from facebook. I really am so excited for you and can not wait to see pictures of her. Keep posting on how things are going.

Raechal said...

yay!! congratulations! that is so exciting!

Blonde Momma said...

I love it! Congrats to you guys!

Melanie said...

I am excited for you..congrats!

Lindsey and Ben said...

Congratulations that is so exciting!

Dad and Mom Pitcher said...

We couldn't be more happy to welcome little Maci into our hearts!

Anonymous said...

Yay for girls! That's the 14th girl I've heard of lately and not a single boy! I'm so excited for you! And I love the name Maci! I just wish I could be there when she comes.

Lindsay and Mike said...

How exciting! I can't believe you are halfway done & this is the first you've talked about it! I'm pretty darn jealous that it's a girl! I've GOT to figure out how to get me one of those!!! I'm drowning in testosterone!! Help me! Congrats!

M.S. said...

I don't think you are crazy. I think you are awesome! Congrats again!

Lisa Christine said...

The most exciting thing I have heard all week! Congrats. What a blessing :)

Anonymous said...

O! How are you? Congratulations on the 4th! You are so brave!!! I can't even think about the 3rd!!! I was going through Christmas cards and found your blog. So I thought I would check it out. I just started the whole blogging thing, I know I am a little behind. But, maybe this would be fun way to keep in contact! Fun to see your cute family!!! Love, Jamie
jamieandtheboys.blogspot.com