Friday, February 6, 2009

Green Purse

I have a new purse. It is green and I love it! There are a number of reasons that I love it. First, it is green and I love green- it is a pretty mossy green. Second, it is big- I can fit two kid sweatshirts in it and still have room left over. Third, because it is a cool green it matches or doesn't match but it doesn't look too weird. I no longer worry about my black purse not matching my brown outfits! It looks good with my red coat that I love. Fourth, it is simple- I think that I am a simple person and it reflects that about me. Lastly, some of my favorite people bought it at one of my favorite places. My mom and my aunt Susan picked it up at the OC swap meet. Yes, I am grateful for my large green simple purse and the people that bought it for me!

2 comments:

Amy Brindley said...

I need a picture. I too just received a great purse/bag/tote that I love. I could put your blog on mine, just switch out the color green for tan.

Lee Starnes said...

I am glad you love the purse. Thanks for being such a nice daughter.