Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Stuff and Stuff

So obviously it has been awhile since I have posted so this is just an update on the latest and greatest.



We went to Rexburg to see my sis and go to the Rexburg Temple Openhouse. We had a blast and my fam is CRAZY!!! It was so awesome to have Makayla understand what a Temple is all about. She kept saying that she was going to get married there. When we were in the sealing room she asked when she got married if I would sit by her. I said of course, it seems so far away but I know it will go fast and that makes me sad. We stood in the mirror and I am so glad that we are an eternal family. It was a neat spiritual experience for our family. Now every time she sees a temple which is often in Utah she gets VERY excited about it. We drove to Jackson and saw Elk at the refuge. The kids were done all of them having meltdowns with 15 other stranger (that is so fun) and it was way cold but WARM for that area. We (the adults) had a great time seeing the elk. My favorite thing is what Mak told Kelsey: "Kelsey, you need kids." she just tells it like it is :) We had so much fun- thanks Kelsey you are a great Hostess- we definitly enjoyed the finer parts of Rexburg!!

4 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Ashley,
Hey there! It's the other Ashley Bailey from Vegas. I just wanted to let you know that we started a blog as well. It is jonashandfam.blogspot.com. Hopefully we can keep in better touch~

Bowman Family said...

Sounds like you had a blast and just so you know I love your crazy family. What would life be like if we did not have crazy families?

Ashley said...

Hey, looks like there are a few Ashley's reading your blog, it is so fun to see your family. That is so fun that you have three kids now, I hope that you won't mind if I view your blog, I always wondered what you were up to. We have a blog as well, it is ashandjohnchristiansen.blogspot.com

I love the pictures of you guys, you both look great.

M.S. said...

I agree about Temples and kids. I love that my kids tell about how they are going to certain temples. My favorite story is when Katherine told us that she was going to be sixteen, go on a date to the temple and kiss a boy. We are planning a trip to Rexburg. I can't wait to see the new temple!