Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of family. My siblings from Idaho came down and we had a wonderful time. We have so much to be thankful for and I love Thangsgiving for the opportunity to reflect on our many blessings. Grandma and Grandpa Whitaker came up from St. George it was such a pleasure having them with us. Since they are getting old it is hard for them to travel and be away from home. I enjoyed just being around them. I love to watch Grandpa work the man never stops he kind of reminds me of the energizer bunny. We had a great time eating and shopping and playing guitar hero. The shopping experience deserves its own post check back soon for the post.

1 comment:

Starnes fam said...

It was a great time! Let's already plan on doing it again! Good times..wish we had brought the camera!