Friday, February 5, 2010

2 months

Our baby turned 2 months this week. I can hardly believe it- I had to box up her 0-3 month clothes and it makes me a bit sad to see those go. Well here are her stats:
24 inches (75th percentile)- don't ask me where she got her height Justin and I are both short.
12 lbs (50th percentile) Justin's reaction, "there must be some HUGE babies out there."
She rolls over from her tummy, talks ALL the time, loves to smile and generally so happy, tries to sit up while laying down and is pretty much amazing. She is healthy and doing well. We love her and enjoy her so much- I wish the time would slow down so I can enjoy the newborn and baby a little bit longer. I am relishing every moment with her knowing she is our last baby and it makes me sad to think about that.

This is where I would post pictures of our cute bug but alas the camera has sprouted legs and walked away to never be found again SO I am now saving up my pennies to replace my camera. So if anyone finds it send it back to its home!

3 comments:

The Blairs said...

I agree with Justin. Griffin was 12lbs6oz at 2 months (my biggest) and I thought he was huge. It was like the 40th% for boys. Where are these monster children?!?

And...Maci is adorable. I was informed by Sunny this morning that Maci never "pukes everywhere" which is "way better than Griffin." I think Sunny has a crush on Maci.

Anonymous said...

Really? This is it? You have such cute kids...come on...a few more! Just kidding! I think you are amazing to have 4!!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I can't believe she is 2 months already! Wow!! Where has the time gone?