Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday

I am a little bummed that this baby didn't come last week. Not because I am still pregnant but because my favorite shopping day of the year is coming upon us which means I most likely won't be able to go. I LOVE Black Friday- seriously the crazies, the good deals, the running and grabbing, the shouting and anxiety of getting what you want, the plotting and planning. Oh it just makes me so excited just writing that, oh but wait if this baby comes before that day I PROBABLY won't be able to make it. But oh if this baby isn't here yet yes I will be the overdue crazy pregnant lady running through Target! Seriously so here is hoping that she waits until Friday at noon when the madness is over and I can venture to the hospital with all my good deals neatly stashed away! For all out there that enjoy Black Friday like I do- elbow a little extra hard just for me!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I HATE Black Friday and will go out of my way NOT to shop on that day. Good grief, 64% of the people out on that day should be locked in a padded room! For the record, you are part of the other 36% Ashley! For your sake, I'll hope that you stay pregnant until Friday at noon!

Armstrong Family said...

Good luck! he he he

Anonymous said...

So fun! Can't wait!!! :) Too bad we can ransack together!