Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight Movie

I finally saw the Twilight movie. I was expecting to be disappointed however I wasn't. I actually liked it, even enjoyed it. I would venture to say that I actually liked Edward and Bella's relationship better in the movie. The book seemed to just portray them as lusty teens that had no substance to their relationship. I have always cheered for Jacob NOT Edward. But in the movie I like them together and put their relationship in a better light for me- they seemed to connect and actually talk to each other. It is weird that a long book has less character development of a relationship then a 2 hour film. So now Edward and Bella aren't that bad but hey I will still cheer on Jacob even though I know how it ends. My fourth book would have ended much better then Stephanie's but oh well.

5 comments:

Bowman Family said...

I liked the movie as well. I had some of the same thoughts. I was not sure if I would like it and I was glad that it did not walk out thinking that I wasted my money.

Unknown said...

I think I am the only person left who hasn't seen the movie. I'm glad you liked it!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Amy, I haven't seen the movie either. Let's go! Ash, you want to see it again??? :)

M.S. said...

I agree with you. I didn't love the movie but it was enjoyable. Yes I love Jacob but I think because of the movie I get Edward now. Book 4: Edward would have died in my version... there would have been a huge fight... well... okay... maybe.

deleted said...

You are so right about book 4. I think she got bored writing and wanted to end it. There needed to be a way bigger fight than there was. Oh well! I loved the movie!