Sunday, November 9, 2008

It is Done

It is done I suppose. The boys decided to be potty trained. I HATE potty training, not because of the mess or the frustration of accidents but because of the inconvience. I would rather have them in diapers- it is easier! But for what ever reason my kids like to get'r done when they are 2. They started wearing big boy underwear this week and now they are potty trained. Do we have accidents- yes but hey they are only 2. I know grown women that have the occasional accident:) We did however make it through church with out an accident! Well I am proud of my boys and being SO big. Good Job Kaiden and Keagan!

6 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yay! That is great!

The Clems said...

i peed my pants all the time during high school! remember? :)

Jessica said...

sister Pitcher!! this is Jessica Draper! how are you! holy cow your kids are so cute! i cant believe how big makayla is. i remember when she was born! so how are things? are you guys still in utah?

Starnes fam said...

Congrats to them but more importantly Congrats to YOU! That is great!

Amy Brindley said...

Amen to that!! I just potty trained Mason who is 3 at the end of the summer. Now we need to tackle keeping dry during the night.

Jessica said...

i am going to school at UVU and i would love to see you guys!